Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last of the Tags and Happy Christmas

This Christmas Eve has been very relaxed with no work and no major shopping left to do. So when my older son asked me to make some gift tags to put on his pressies for us, I made made them straight away, and since I had all the bits and pieces out, made ten more for next Christmas. Now hopefully in 12 months time I'll remember where I've put them!

Here are the first three tags I made today with a Docrafts die that I have used so many times this year in the lead up to Christmas - love it!


Die - Do Not Open Tag (Docrafts)


The tags were mainly made from card scraps. I used one of the new techniques that I came across and loved this year - inlay die cutting. I'm submitting these tags into Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes Challenge.

Now I’m off to do a bit of preparation for tomorrow so I want to wish you a very Happy Christmas and hope that you will enjoy good health, happiness and lots of inky fun in 2015!


4 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Cute and fun tags Heather!! Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Happy Christmas, Heather and family!! I'm glad you had some crafting time on your relaxed Christmas Eve! Love your darling tags and well done on getting extras made for next year!!

Monika Reeck said...

That Die is so lovely Heather...I love what you did here...adorabe TAGS...love love love...and Merry Christmas plus happy Holiday sweety...wish we can exchange card again...will send you New Years card this year hope I am faster :) cause much to do at home then card making is so behind hehe..Hugs, Monika

Virginia L. said...

Belated Merry Christmas, Heather! Love your inlaid tags! Fabulously done! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Wish you all the best in 2015!

Related Posts with Thumbnails