Monday, April 28, 2014

Trio of Crazy Critters

I can't tell you how much I love the crazy critters and funny sentiments in the Hero Arts OWH Missing You set. Every time I look at the images I have to smile:) The set arrived here last week and I've lost track of the number of critters I've stamped, cut out and coloured. I've been having lots of fun doing that but decided I better put some on cards and I ended up with a trio of cards - I think I have the makings for over 20 more cards!

First up is the funny moose. After colouring him with ProMarkers I just added a little Glossy Accents to his eyes and some dots to his tummy.

Moose You So Much

Stamp set (Hero Arts) - Missing You


I must have been in a dotty humour because I added rainbow stripes to the sheep's fleece and dotted it with a blender pen.

Missing Ewe

Last up is the bird with his fun mohawk. Again he was coloured with ProMakers and got the dotty treatment on his tummy.

Happy Birdday

I'm submitting these cards into Simon Says Stamp Clean and Simple Challenge, A Blog Named Hero Layer Cake Challenge and Hero Arts Sketch Challenge.

8 comments:

LauraVi said...

Love all your funny card!

Lin said...

Such happy cards, Heather, suitable for the kid in all of us!

CinnamonSally said...

Cute cards Heather!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of cards, Heather! You are really having fun with that set and, my goodness, have you been busy coloring!!

Barb said...

Adorable set, Heather! Just love the CAS designs and those darling critters!

Arlene said...

Very cute - fun and cheery!

Dawn T said...

what a cute as set Heather. Love the CAS look.

Sarah G said...

Great CAS designs and take on the HA sketch! Those critters are so cool - love the dotty details that you have added :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails