Monday, June 3, 2013

Flowers and Butterflies Gift Bucket

I'm playing along again with one of Cath's 350 Cards and Gift Week Challenges over at Moxie Fab World. This time I thought I'd try the Gift Packaging Challenge .

Flowers and Butterflies Gift Bucket

Stamps (Hero Arts) - Blossom Art & Birthday Messages

Sometimes I like to give gifts in small buckets and picked up this little one a while ago. I embossed the flowers on vellum, cut out and layered. Then I added little flower gem centres and adhered the flowers to the bucket. To try to give a light, airy feel I used some organza ribbon for the bow and tulle as packaging.

IMGP1106

I had loads of tiny little butterflies left over from punching borders for cards, so to use up some, I sprinkled them over the present and tulle. Well I better go tidy up my stamping supplies, you'd never guess the huge mess I made putting together this tiny gift bucket! Thanks for visiting:)

13 comments:

Lin said...

I LOVE it, Heather! Your work with vellum is always a masterpiece!

Trinh said...

Wow, this is beautiful, Heather! The packaging is a gift in itself. Love the trio of vellum flowers and the scattered butterflies.

Barb said...

Every time you use vellum, it turns out AMAZING! I adore this awesome gift packaging, Heather! It is just gorgeous!

Petti said...

So pretty velum flower! Lovely

CinnamonSally said...

This is gorgeous Heather and such a creative idea!!!

Cindy C. said...

Wow that's really gorgeous!!

Driven to Ink said...

You are the reason I love embossing on vellum!!!!

Arlene said...

WOW... just amazing.

Dawn T said...

a super cute project Heather. Those vellum flowers are superb

Virginia L. said...

Congrats on the Hero Arts Tweet, Heather! What a vellum masterpiece! Love it!

Kara said...

How sweet!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Packaging Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your bold vellum flowers, Heather - so fun the gift bucket!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails