Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wedding Card in Card Creations Vol. 11

Today I have a card that I made back in October but can finally share here, as it was recently published in Card Creations Volume 11.

Wedding Congratulations
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Lace Background & Warmest Wedding Wishes

Besides playing with paper I just love playing with fabric so, whenever I can, I enjoy combining both on a project. On this wedding card I tried to achieve a pretty, romantic look, so started by making the satin and organza flower which dictated my colour scheme and then I just went to town on the card with embossing, lace and pearls.



Card Creations Volume 11
is such a big magazine packed full of wonderful cards and ideas. I love the way it’s divided into sections for every imaginable occasion and I know I’ll be dipping into it again and again for inspiration.

We’re enjoying an extra long weekend this weekend with a bank holiday on Monday. This morning I can see blue skies and am hoping the weather forecasters are wrong with their predication of showers for St Patrick’s Day. Hope you have a wonderful weekend wherever you are!

7 comments:

Lin said...

What a perfect use of the lace background, Heather! Love this pink srumptiousness! Congrats on the publication!

Barb said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Heather! Your card is stunning! What an amazing flower! No wonder it was chosen for publication! Congrats to you! :)

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful! Congrats on the publication!

Sue McRae said...

A wonderful mix of elements to make one gorgeous card Heather! Congrats on your publication!

Maureen Morton said...

Thinking of you as St. Patrick's Day approaches, Heather. congrats on the publication - this is such a stunner! You always combine fabric and paper so beautifully. Enjoy the outdoors - we are doing that here in CA, too. Thanks for sharing and I need to get my hands on that magazine! Hugs.

paperpicnic said...

Congratulations on your publication! Your card is so elegant! Every detail is perfect!

Dawn T said...

what an awesome card and no wonder it made the magazine. Happy St Patrick's Day to you Heather.

Related Posts with Thumbnails